Welcome back to #SuaveSaturdays!
STYLE TIP - EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT JEAN STYLES THIS FALL
Calling out all of you who have only one pair of jeans or worn the same jean style their whole life!
Sometimes, we can get tunnel-vision when it comes to our style, and only stick with the status quo or fail to recognize new styles coming out that may suit us better than what we are "comfortable" with.
Over the past few years, so many new jean styles have been introduced - you would be doing yourself a disservice by not trying out different styles to see what looks best on you!
Here is a quick breakdown of the top jean styles for men that you should explore!
1) Straight: The most common style. Straight all the way down from top to bottom.
2) Skinny: Adheres to the shape of your body. Snug at thighs, hips, and calves.
3) Slim: Slightly looser than skinny at thighs, hips, and calves, but are generally neither too tight or too loose. Much less material from top to bottom than the straight jean style.
4) Bootcut: This style is wider from the knee down in order to incorporate "boots" in your outfit, and will typically be slightly tapered at the thigh.
5) Relaxed: Larger thigh and calf area means this style doesn't add much shape, but are super comfortable and people love them as yard or house work jeans.
6) Loose: Plenty of fabric at the thigh, hip, and calves. Their identifying quality is that they will look very baggy with multiple folds from top to bottom.
Of course, if you want to learn about what style might suit you best, you can always order our men's virtual personal styling service!
Head to www.yourstylematters.com/services or shoot us an e-mail email@example.com if you are interested in getting styled!